As Ireland moves into Level 5 COVID 19 restrictions from midnight on the 24th December, we’d like to remind our citizens that we are still open for business by phone and online. We will continue to provide services and support to all our citizens. To keep up to date with the measures that will come into effect, please check www.gov.ie and our website and social media channels.
Please continue to follow the advice and we will get through this together.
- social distance
- wear a mask
- wash hands frequently
- cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
South Dublin County Council's services will continue during this time subject to the clarifications set out below:
- While offices are closed to the public urgent appointments for planning and housing services may be facilitated on a case by case basis
- Customer care can still be contacted through the online customer care form on www.sdcc.ie, by calling 01-4149000, through FixYourStreet.ie or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will continue to receive payments online and by phone – the cash office will be closed to the public
- All business meetings will continue to be conducted online as will council committee meetings where possible
- Our theatres and arts centres are closed for the period
- The community call helpline remains open 1800 240519
- Parks remain open but subject to ongoing social distancing
- Playgrounds remain open but subject to ongoing social distancing
- Creches remain open with protective measures
- Allotments remain open
- Funerals and cemetery attendance are limited to 10 people.
Contacts for Council Services
|Out of Hours Emergency Number||01 4574907|
Customer Care should be contacted for all services other than the following:
|Local Enterprise Office|
Council Now Accepting Credit and Debit Card Payments
South Dublin County Council is now accepting Debit and Credit Card payments.
This may be helpful for Housing rents and loan customers. Please contact us by phone at 01 4149121 or by email at email@example.com and we will process the payments.
We thank you for your understanding during this time.
Please follow public health guidance and stay safe during this time.