Whether you’re a top team in need of a training ground or a group of friends looking to have match, we’ve got you covered day or night under the lights at our new state of the art artificial grass pitch at Sean Walsh Park! Soccer, Rugby or GAA, our multi-sport facility provides a safe and suitable environment for everybody to play and have fun.
This 5,978m2 flood lit facility accommodates the following:
- Full-sized 3G soccer pitch (L 92m x W 52m)
- Rugby pitch (L 80m x W 52m) with a 6m in-goal area for training and underage matches.
- GAA training pitch at 92m x 52m.
- Crossfield play 5 aside soccer at 30m x 52m (x3)
7 days a week from 9am to 10pm
Peak: €80 per hour
Off Peak: €60 per hour
Conveniently located near the N81 beside Tallaght Stadium.
GPS - 53.284254, -6.371582
Paid parking is available at The Square, Tallaght.
Steps to book online:
- Click on Booking System link https://portal.sportskey.com/venues/sean-walsh-park-tallaght
- Complete your registration and pay the one-off registration fee of €50.00. Your registration will normally take 24 hours to be approved.
- Once approved, follow the link and select the desired date, time, duration for your booking. You will have the option to make this a reoccurring booking.
- Choose the “Pay Upfront” or “Pay-as-you-Go” payment option and pay by credit or debit card.
- Your booking request will be sent to SDCC for approval, which normally takes 24 hours. You will not be charged until your booking has been approved.
- Once your booking has been approved, you will be sent a confirmation email with the access control details for your booking.
- Bookings are approved on a first come, first serve basis
- You cannot make a block booking for more than four weeks at a time.
- Please note, there are no changing rooms, referee rooms or toilets are this location.
- Terms and Conditions and Pitch Regulations must be adhered to.
- If you experience any access issues with the gate, please contact:
01-414900 Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm
01-4574907 during out of hours times.
- If you would like to host an event on our pitch, please contact email@example.com