Our New Timetable - effective September 2023
Mobile Library Service
South Dublin County Libraries,
Unit 1 The Square Industrial Complex,
Dublin D24 YXW3
Tel: +353 1 4597834
Area Manager: Sile Coleman
Branch Manager: Siobhan McCrystal
Mobiles email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We make 36 public stops every week (Monday to Thursday).
- We supply a range of books for adults, teenagers and children. We also provide DVDs, CDs, audiobooks and large-print books.
- We visit Schools, Crèches, Afterschool Projects and Homework Clubs by arrangement.
- We deliver books to Day Care Centres and Nursing Homes by arrangement.
- We provide a Library @ Home Service for borrowers with restricted mobility. (Please email us at email@example.com for more information, or enquire at your local library)
- If there is a book or other item that you would like to request, just ask a member of staff, or request an item on our website