Level 5 COVID 19 restrictions
As Ireland moves into Level 5 COVID 19 restrictions we’d like to remind our citizens that we are still open for business by phone and online. We will continue to provide services and support to all our citizens. To keep up to date with the measures that will come into effect from Wednesday night please check www.gov.ieand our website and social media channels.
Please continue to follow the advice and we will get through this together.
- social distance
- wear a mask
- wash hands frequently
- cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
South Dublin County Council's services will continue during this time subject to the clarifications set out below:
- Council offices are closed but customer care can still be contacted through the online customer care form on www.sdcc.ie, by calling 01-4149000, through FixYourStreet.ie or by emailing email@example.com
- We will continue to receive payments online and by phone – the cash office will be closed to the public
- All business meetings will continue to be conducted online as will council committee meetings where possible
- Our theatres and arts centres are closed for the period
- The community call helpline remains open 1800 240519
- Parks remain open but subject to ongoing social distancing
- Playing Pitches – No matches can take place
- Playgrounds remain open but subject to ongoing social distancing
- Creches remain open with protective measures
- Allotments remain open
- Funerals and cemetery attendance are limited to 25 people
- Gyms/leisure centres/swimming pools are closed.