South Dublin Libraries will begin a Quick Browse Service from Monday June 29.
South Dublin Libraries are delighted to announce that we will begin a Quick Browse Service from 9.45am on Monday June 29th.
Library patrons can enter the library to browse, return, and self-issue books and other library material.
For the well-being of users and staff, please note the following:
• Visitor numbers will be limited. A safe queuing system will operate outside the building
• Browsing time will be limited to 15 minutes.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please ensure you have your library card with you.
• Study spaces remain closed.
• Limited IT and printing services will be available. Computers must be booked in advance by phoning or emailing your local South Dublin Library - details on our Find a Librarypage
• Sanitisation stations must be used and will be available at the entrance and throughout the library.
• Social distancing and respiratory etiquette must always be observed.
• Newspapers and magazines will be Find Your Library unavailable, however online services can be found on our website.
• If you or anyone at home has symptoms of Covid-19, please do not visit the library, or return books.